We know leadership takes time and effort. Below are some resources to help train leaders for Pathfinder ministry to help get you up and running in no time!
- AY Instructor’s Manual – A basic overview of pathfinder leadership including concepts and objectives of pathfindering, overviews of each class level,teaching helps, and various forms to help leaders get started and track progress.
- Pathfinder Sabbath/Induction/Investiture Guide – Includes four Pathfinder Sabbath church service ideas as well as Induction and Investiture procedural guides.
- Child Development Guide – Chapter 2 of the Pathfinder Leadership Manual dealing with child development including basic psychological needs, habit formation, principles of character development, and how to recognize the signs of physical or sexual abuse.
- Pathfinder Programming Guide – Chapter 4 of the Pathfinder Leadership Manual overviewing Pathfinder programming including opening ceremonies, inductions, campouts, special events, AY classes, investitures, fairs, camporee, and pathfinder day. Includes sample weekly meeting outlines as well as yearly calendar suggestions.
- TLT Leadership Guide – A guide to running a Teen Leadership Training program including requirements, procedures, and full program outline.
- Sample Worship Guide – Sample worship calendar for weekly meetings that coensides with the pathfinder pledge and law